• ♦Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,269 posts
  • 8 thanks
  • Favorite Comic:Ay Papi

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:37 AM

Added pg 9 of "My Hot Ass Neighbor 5"!

Wong leaves Sharona's bedroom and spots Mrs Lapel getting undressed in her room..
Posted Image

#2 darkmage

darkmage

The Voice of Reason

• Jab Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts
  • 7 thanks

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:49 AM

Wow! MILF!!! This issue is getting better and better. Looks like we are headed for that pool party after all. Wong does seem more confident now, though. Now that he's done with Sharona and got what he wanted from her for so many years, he can focus on other things, like her Mother.

#3 fannum

fannum

Siggy's Conscience

• Artiste
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,625 posts
  • 177 thanks
  • Interests:History, introspection, pleasure and friends (especially those from the JAB Universe!)

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:53 AM

Well JAB buddy, you've introduced us to three hot women in this series, and now they are all traipsing around in front of Wong in a complete state of undress. Can he get his money back from that expensive copter-cam? I think he'll be needing the funds for extra potency vitamin supplements! Cheers

#4 Pyro

Pyro

Immortal

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
  • 14 thanks
  • Favorite Comic:My Hot Ass Neighbor

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2010 - 12:03 PM

OMG! Could this be the greatest issue ever! If Wong gets head from Mrs. Lapel it will be! It will be!! But wait a minute... the parents weren't home at the beginning of the issue.... this smells of Wong's overactive fantasy. That would be one major, bitter disappointment if it were. BUT The thought bubble for Mrs. Lapel certain indicates it's not a fantasy. So I'm gonna say that this probably is real.

Edited by Pyro, 04 February 2010 - 12:08 PM.

#5 sgjedi

sgjedi

• Junior Jabber
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Interests:Farm Lessons... :D OK, STAR WARS, ALIEN, Predator, Legacy Of Kain/Soul Reaver, Vampire the Masquerade, AD&D, Warcraft, One Piece, Documentary films, Chicks, chicks and some more chicks... :D Ohh, especally older chicks - (so called MILFs ... :D) )
  • Favorite Comic:Farm Lessons

Posted 04 February 2010 - 12:54 PM

OooooooH MY HOLY GOD!!! Can I dare to believe my EYES? My Prayers have been heard and my dreams seem to come true... :D Thank you very much, this new page really made me happy.;)  It was great to come back after a few days to see some new pages for MHAN. OMG OMG, this comic is getting better and better. THX a lot for the wonderful new pages!!- - - P.S.: By the way the parents were indeed not there when the kids came home, but we can't really guess how long lasted Wong's little affair with Sharona (perhaps at least half an hour or so), during that time S's mother could have come home and of course the events are completely logical - Not all the parents shout "Vilmaaaaaaaaaa, I'm home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" when they arrive home..... :D - - -P.S.2: Hope that we'll see some very hot swimsuits on S's mom, before she picks the last one hmm...... *imagination goes wild*.....hmmmm...... :DDD

Edited by sgjedi, 04 February 2010 - 01:03 PM.

#6 DeathDuo

DeathDuo

• Jabber
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • 1 thanks

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2010 - 02:05 PM

OMG! Could this be the greatest issue ever! If Wong gets head from Mrs. Lapel it will be! It will be!!

But wait a minute... the parents weren't home at the beginning of the issue.... this smells of Wong's overactive fantasy. That would be one major, bitter disappointment if it were.

BUT The thought bubble for Mrs. Lapel certain indicates it's not a fantasy. So I'm gonna say that this probably is real.

I second the head idea of course :) Imagine, Wong gets hot from seeing Mrs. Lapel, she notices his bulge, so he just whips it out with his new-found confidence. In a way I hate to be right in my predictions but it would still be sweet.

#7 MF

MF

Revered

• Artiste
  • 3,460 posts
  • 9 thanks

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2010 - 02:44 PM

Hot page [MIIIIIIIIILF!!!!!] but why do I too get the feeling that this yet another dream sequence? Damn it, JAB, let the boy get him some already!

#8 incende

incende

• Junior Jabber
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:22 PM

Added pg 9 of "My Hot Ass Neighbor 5"!

Wong leaves Sharona's bedroom and spots Mrs Lapel getting undressed in her room..
[img][url]http://www.jabcomix.com/samples/MHN05page09.jpg[/url][/img]

For Wong being such an a**** he does not deserve it better than being in a dream. So he has grown up. I wonder how long his new self-confidence will last if he founds out he is in a dream again. Nice story and great artwork. I hope we will get some pool party scenes next.

#9 Jayrich

Jayrich

The Man from the Darkside

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • 3 thanks

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2010 - 04:32 PM

...OK, I have no idea what's going on. I mean, this REEKS of Dream Sequence, but then Sharona's reaction... Well, you're definitely keeping us interested with these plot twists, man. Outstanding work, JAB. :partybounce:

#10 JAB

JAB

Jab Nirvana

• JAB
  • 26,941 posts
  • 70 thanks
  • Favorite Comic:Undecided

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2010 - 04:45 PM

Hello all. Usually I don't respond to these updates and I appreciate all the praise. But let me set the record straight here. The pool party ain't until tomorrow. We are still on Friday, the 23rd of May of 2008 in the story(I keep a detailed list of what happens when and where). Anyway, a lot of you are thinking that there will be pool party scenes coming up, well I hate to break it to you, but no. The pool party will need at least a whole issue dedicated just to itself and even that is not enough, so I am writing it as a two-parter. Also, I added another issue before the pool party, so the next My Hot Ass Neighbor (AKA MHN06) wont be about the pool party. I've scheduled it for number seven. So be patient and enjoy the ride my friends, I'm building it up to those issues that you are all waiting for. Like I said, I appreciate all the praise here. BTW... Wong ain't dreaming here. JAB out :)

#11 dude25

dude25

• Junior Jabber
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Favorite Comic:Farm Lessons

Posted 04 February 2010 - 04:48 PM

I have been waiting for this moment to happen...I just hope it actually happens that Wong gets to screw the mom thats got it going on.

#12 fannum

fannum

Siggy's Conscience

• Artiste
  • 2,625 posts
  • 177 thanks
  • Interests:History, introspection, pleasure and friends (especially those from the JAB Universe!)

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2010 - 05:01 PM

I second the head idea of course :) Imagine, Wong gets hot from seeing Mrs. Lapel, she notices his bulge, so he just whips it out ...

Just remember now, she's the one who placated hubby to be with a hand job and has been cool to his advances since these episodes started.

LOTS of possibilities lurk between JAB's ears, as his recent story lines from the last few FL and AP episodes suggest. And thanks for the tidbits on now and future Wong.

Cheers

#13 gandof

gandof

• Jabber
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • 0 thanks

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2010 - 09:20 PM

oboy your work is done yet wong oboy,,

#14 Rusty Shakleford

Rusty Shakleford

• Immortal
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • 0 thanks

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:04 PM

Hello all. Usually I don't respond to these updates and I appreciate all the praise. But let me set the record straight here. The pool party ain't until tomorrow. We are still on Friday, the 23rd of May of 2008 in the story(I keep a detailed list of what happens when and where). Anyway, a lot of you are thinking that there will be pool party scenes coming up, well I hate to break it to you, but no. The pool party will need at least a whole issue dedicated just to itself and even that is not enough, so I am writing it as a two-parter. Also, I added another issue before the pool party, so the next My Hot Ass Neighbor (AKA MHN06) wont be about the pool party. I've scheduled it for number seven. So be patient and enjoy the ride my friends, I'm building it up to those issues that you are all waiting for. Like I said, I appreciate all the praise here.

BTW... Wong ain't dreaming here.

JAB out :)

Thanks oh great creator

#15 MG96

MG96

• Junior Jabber
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • 2 thanks

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:14 PM

Does this mean MHAS 6 is next?? I hope so. That or AC D? I love FL/AP but they both have 15+ issuses, so lets get more Wong action.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users